Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Grapevine Speaketh - February 3rd



February - "thaw month" (dooimaand)

Date: February 3, 2013
Feast day: St. Blaise (patron of throats); St. Ansgar (patron of Denmark)

Reverse side--

"Uit 'T Manneke Uit De Mane" (From the Man of the Moon):
A glowworm spoke to another, "I absolutely must see an eye-doctor."
The other replied, "Yeah? Your eyes hurt or something? Or it's something that I know of."
"Not really...but, yesterday I made love to a cigarette butt."

(Seriously? It's a bizarre joke.)

"Alles" (For All)
Jef stood before a shop's display window which had a sign: "All articles for smokers". He went in and asked...
"I'm looking for a pair of underpants, miss."
The lady shop-clerk replied, "But, sir, have you not seen the sign at the display window?"
"Ah well, but do you think maybe smokers don't wear underpants?"

(Corny, but it actually made me crack up a bit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...